Learn how Airstack pricing will be implemented from October 2023.
The only exception prior to October is Enterprise usage, currently defined as having >50,000,000 API calls per month, who are subject to immediate custom pricing.
Airstack API use will be charged accordingly to the following guidelines:
- It will cost users $0 to experiment, plan, and explore the Airstack APIs in totality.
- A very generous free bundle of credits (X millions) will be provided to all users
- Many users will be able to make use of the free credits for many months before encountering any charges. The intent is to only charge for scaling production apps.
- All API features will be available to all developers at all times
- Unlimited use of Airstack AI for all users
- All devs will get a high rate limit: 3000 requests per minute, bursts of 300 per second
- After you've exhausted your free credits, you will pay for to the value you are receiving, as measured in API calls/responses.
- Each API request will cost a # of credits depending on the number of nested API calls/variables in the query.
- A simple query with 1 input and 1 response variable = 1 credit. So, you would have to run that query millions of times to exhaust your free credits.
- We'll provide a series of examples, simple calculators and in-app reports -- so you can build with confidence at all times
- After the initial free credits, each additional credit will cost $0.00002, billed weekly based on your actual usage.
- There are no flat or minimum monthly flat fees. You only pay for what you use.