Web3 data APIs for developers
Instantly integrate on-chain and off-chain data into any application.
Airstack is a web3 developer platform that provides powerful APIs for integrating on-chain and off-chain data into any application. With Airstack developers are able to easily connect their applications to the web3 ecosystem.
Airstack enables queries that combine on-chain and off-chain data from multiple sources in a single response. Our goal is to enable developers to query and integrate relevant web3 data and serve it up to users without requiring heavy infrastructure or even a back-end.
Airstack identity APIs map addresses and transactions across various sources, including ENS, Farcaster, Lens, Dapps, and Marketplaces.
- GraphQL APIs. Get the exact data you need in easy-to-integrate formats; no back-end is required.
- AI Engine. Query with natural language. No code required to get started.
- Complex made easy. Query across multiple projects, wallets, and blockchains, and combine on-chain and off-chain data in a single response.
- Identity APIs. Map addresses and transactions across various sources, including ENS, Farcaster, Lens, Dapps, and Marketplaces.
- Snapshots. Query historical data, balances, and transfers, within the time range or length of holding.
- Collaboration built-in. Browse, remix, or fork from a public marketplace of queries and APIs
- Access every on-chain transaction since the genesis block along with dapp-specific events and NFT marketplace data
- Simultaneously query and combine on-chain and off-chain data
- Powerful features such as resized NFT media, date snapshots, comparators, Farcaster, primary ENS, and more
- Leverage the power of GraphQL, more advanced than Rest APIs: Get at just the data you require in single-complex-queries
- Integrate into any web2/3 app without any additional infrastructure
- Webhooks for streaming updates (coming soon)
- Open source schemas and APIs for adding additional data, dapps, and protocols into Airstack
- Get started today with Ethereum and Polygon. More blockchains coming soon